Last Updated: July 9, 2023
1. Collection of Information
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register an account, participate in any interactive features of the services, fill out a form, request customer support, or communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
If you choose to register on our website, we store the personal information you provide in your user profile. This may include, but is not limited to, your username, email address, phone number, and property preferences.
2. Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services. We may also use the information we collect to:
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by David Goodwin and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Personalize and improve the services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests.
3. Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to legal process or a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, rule, or regulation, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
4. Your Rights
You can review, correct, update, or delete your personal information at any time by logging into your account and navigating to your account settings page. Please note that you may not be able to change your username once it’s set. If you need help, please contact us.
Please note that website administrators can also see and edit your information. This access is limited to necessary personnel only, and all our administrators are bound by strict confidentiality agreements.
Thank you for choosing to work with David Goodwin at EXP Realty. We value your trust and privacy, and we look forward to serving you with integrity and transparency.